Christmas time and - I dusted off my 115 year old violin!

Stake Christmas Concert in the Staines Chapel - I was asked months before that to play the violin at the concert. I very reluctantly agreed, since I dislike very much playing in front of people, and I only agreed because Kat Ward agreed to play with me, and she is awesome! One week before the concert I saw this poster: 


I read the poster about 3 times until I realized to my big shock that Alex Boye will be preforming at the same event as I was, haha. But well, I couldn't back out anymore, so here we are:


And here with Alex Boye:



Also some updates on Daniel: He is doing well on his mission in Edmonton, Canada. His Mandarin is improving, he is getting along well with his companion, and he is having some success with the people he teaches. 



It was fun talking to him and and Janette and Ephraim over Christmas. 


Santa came to our ward! Sarah got to visit with him and Olivia. There were hardly any kids in our ward so they recruited the youth and some adults to visit Santa. 


And here is Josh's Christmas photo with the managers at Rayspec. For Christmas they had a dinner with just the employees. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Switzerland with all the Wongs - "The best vacation ever!!"

Turkey - a fascinating country where Europe meets Asia

Trip to Andalusia, Spain - Cleaner than even Switzerland!!